Official "At the Edge of Time" topic

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Blackened

Re: offical at the edge of time topic

#51 Post by Blackened » 30 Jul 2010 13:53

Got the album this morning & here is what I think after a few spins:

Sacred worlds:
We all know it for quite some time. I think the longer version & the orchestra really make a huge positive difference. Everytime I hear the "I will not fail..." part I go completely crazy...(10/10)

Tanelorn:
I was hoping - from everything I've read - that this would be a masterpiece. I have not been disappointed. It's hard to describe what I feel when I listen to this song, but it brings me a fresh SFB feeling & therefore I totally
adore this one! (10/10)

Road of no release:
There are so many different moods in this song & they all fit together perfectly. Beautiful chorus and very interesting drumming in my opinion. Love it! (9,5/10)

Ride into obsession:
My first little "downfall". It's not a bad song but there are a little too many vocal parts that I don't like.
Maybe it will grow on me. (6/10)

Curse my name:
Absolutely a winner! This is different to everything they (or anybody else) have done ballad-wise & the mid-part is beyond beauty! My favourite along with Tanelorn. (10/10)

Valkyries:
Great beginning, great parts in the middle & towards the end, but I don't like the bridge & chorus that
much. It's the same problem as with RIO: too many high vocals. (6/10)

Control the divine:
I like the guitars & vocals alot on this one. Not as catchy as other tunes on the LP but I consider
that not a bad sign at all. (8/10)

War of the thrones:
Loving it! I'm not sure about which version I prefer, yet. Emotional & outstanding vocal performance by Hansi.
This very little piano figure at the beginning somehow reminded me a bit of the Doogie Howser theme...really don't know why. Great track! (9/10)

A voice in the dark:
Everything on this track kicks major ass, therefore a killer song! (9,5/10)

Wheel of time:
I haven't heard anything like this ever before. What an arrangement, what a chorus, what a ...
Still looking for words for this masterpiece! (10/10)

The_Soulforged

#52 Post by The_Soulforged » 30 Jul 2010 15:27

It's one of the greatest Album i've ever heard.
will my weary soul find release for a while, at the moment of death i will smile.

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#53 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 30 Jul 2010 15:36

as usual,i'm just glad that Hansi is a singer,he's the main reason i listen to BG.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

drummer88

#54 Post by drummer88 » 30 Jul 2010 15:49

Blackened wrote: Ride into obsession:
My first little "downfall". It's not a bad song but there are a little too many vocal parts that I don't like.
Maybe it will grow on me. (6/10)

Valkyries:
Great beginning, great parts in the middle & towards the end, but I don't like the bridge & chorus that
much. It's the same problem as with RIO: too many high vocals. (6/10)
hm for me it's still hard to rate Valkyries.....I love 99,999999999% of the song.....the structure, the atmosphere, the melodies, the riffs, the vocals....the only thing I dont really like (and just these two words ruin this song a bit for me) are these two words in the chorus : ,,....are chosen....''....I really don't like the way is going up with his voice there....when I first heard the sample and first heard the line ,,when the battle is lost and the .....'' I was 100% sure I would know how the melodie will go on at the end...but then it's these high notes at the ende of these to lines....dunno why they didn't go for the usual melodie curve and let this refrain end again on deeper notes....hm hope I'll get into this melodie because I really love the whole rest of the song

I don't agree with you at Ride into Obesession...for me it's one of the best songs of the albums....I love it when songs have many turns ....the break with the vocals after the first chorus is maybe one of the best moments on the whole cd.....oustanding song

Dentarthurdent

#55 Post by Dentarthurdent » 30 Jul 2010 16:03

The album's awesome, but I think Valkyries is going to enter the race for worst BG song ever.
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

somnia

#56 Post by somnia » 30 Jul 2010 16:08

Dentarthurdent wrote:The album's awesome, but I think Valkyries is going to enter the race for worst BG song ever.
Hell no.
power progressive metal: polimat
game music and soundtrack: dogac yavuz

The Rider Of Rohan

#57 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 30 Jul 2010 17:13

I made up my mind. It's okay by today's metal-standards but it's not a classic album. There's some good stuff, some stuff that's not as great, and mostly stuff that we heard before. So a good album that will last the band another couple of years on the road.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

warchanter

#58 Post by warchanter » 30 Jul 2010 17:18

Hey, I like Valkyries a lot! (And I can't get out of my mind the idea this would be a perfect Macross anthem :) )

Verruckter

#59 Post by Verruckter » 30 Jul 2010 18:37

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:I made up my mind. It's okay by today's metal-standards but it's not a classic album. There's some good stuff, some stuff that's not as great, and mostly stuff that we heard before. So a good album that will last the band another couple of years on the road.
I agree. It's not as good as ANATO, it's not something that would make them stand-out in a huge metal scene but it's still damn good :P

Dentarthurdent

#60 Post by Dentarthurdent » 30 Jul 2010 21:20

I somehow think that Curse my name isn't really a fitting title for that song. When I hear Crse my Name, I expect something fast and heavy. I think that simply The Tenure of Kinds and Magistrates would be a much bett title for that song.

But that's peanuts^^
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

Maglor's Fate

#61 Post by Maglor's Fate » 30 Jul 2010 22:14

First thoughts: Feels so good to listen to some new stuff from the guys after all these years. Overall a very good album. Some great and some not so great but very good moments. I cannot say that any track is bad.
Favourites so far: Control the divine, Tanelorn and ride into obsession.

yamasidious

#62 Post by yamasidious » 31 Jul 2010 01:08

Hands down Curse My Name is definitely may favorite (so far)!

Orodaran

#63 Post by Orodaran » 31 Jul 2010 12:35

Bought the album, I won't have time to hear it today; anyway, the package is awesome :shock: (I bought the digipack version) best BG package by far.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

somnia

#64 Post by somnia » 31 Jul 2010 13:25

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:I made up my mind. It's okay by today's metal-standards but it's not a classic album. There's some good stuff, some stuff that's not as great, and mostly stuff that we heard before. So a good album that will last the band another couple of years on the road.
I disagree. It's not the best album ever made, but it's absolutely fuckin brilliant by today's metal standarts. One of the two best albums of the year so far, imho.

T-Fizzle

#65 Post by T-Fizzle » 31 Jul 2010 13:46

Amazon have dispatched my pre-order.

*Spaff*
Kickin' names and takin' ass.

Sentinel

#66 Post by Sentinel » 31 Jul 2010 14:46

I'm slowly getting into the album. There are songs you just dive into and love them from start to finish, and there are other ones that take their time. 'Road of no release', 'Ride into obsession' and 'Control the divine' belong to the latter, I don't really see myself getting into them as quickly as 'Tanelorn', 'Curse my name' or even 'Wheel of time'. Well, 50 more listenings should do the trick, I guess. ;)

Btw, has anyone else noticed that 'Road of no release' almost exactly ends like Noldor? (piano ritardando)
Free are those who walk away from setting suns
Free are those who laugh at chains that held them bound
Free are those who conquer in vain but won't stop to run
Battered and down you pick up your pieces
To rise as one!

Maglor's Fate

#67 Post by Maglor's Fate » 31 Jul 2010 17:44

Sentinel wrote: Btw, has anyone else noticed that 'Road of no release' almost exactly ends like Noldor? (piano ritardando)
yeah the "i'm the illgoten son" part :)

somnia

#68 Post by somnia » 31 Jul 2010 17:48

Maglor's Fate wrote:
Sentinel wrote: Btw, has anyone else noticed that 'Road of no release' almost exactly ends like Noldor? (piano ritardando)
That actually reminded of the famous Requiem for a Dream soundtrack.

Led Guardian

#69 Post by Led Guardian » 31 Jul 2010 18:00

Maglor's Fate wrote:
That's Thorn...
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Maglor's Fate

#70 Post by Maglor's Fate » 31 Jul 2010 18:40

Led Guardian wrote:
Maglor's Fate wrote:
That's Thorn...
:lol: yeah right what does it say there?? innocent lost ?? something like that

Skrymir

#71 Post by Skrymir » 31 Jul 2010 20:38

Sacred Worlds
Great song. I think, it's a shame that they run out of money, so they couldn't get these giant rats again to make noises and repeating movements. - 90/60/90

Tanelorn (Into The Void)
This is a song about fans on a 40 degrees summer day. Obviously, Blind Guardian care about their fans. All hail stormbringer. - 08/15

Road Of No Release
I guess "Road Of No Releases" is the most personal song on the album. It is about making only one CD every four years. - 13/37

Ride Into Obsession
This song is fucking metal. Hardly. - 6/6/6

Curse My Name
I've heard the warning, well curse my name is a ballad, that reminds of Nightwishs "The Islander". - 31/07/2010

Valkyries
There is somehow a twist in this myth. - i/C

Control The Divine
This new guy sounds even way better than Matt or Ripper did. They should keep him! - n/a

War Of Thrones
This song is... well... I ran out of stupid comments. Maybe "whore of"... no, that would be totaly immature. - :) / :D

A Voice In The Dark
As the band stated in most interviews, there were absolutely no problems oder mistakes that appeared and delayed the process this time. Absolutely none. Great video. - \m/ / 5

Wheel Of Time
I love the spoken intro. The Chorus is also great, but repeated quite too often. - 127/0/0/1

I'm totally cerial with this review! And i don't think my opinions will change, because I already listend to the CD 3 times now!

Seriously: I think it's a great album, but judging it now in comparison to the other ones, that have been heard so often (I listen to BG since ~10 years now), isn't possible yet. On the other hand it will be ridiculous to review old stuff, as soon as that would be possible.^^

yamasidious

#72 Post by yamasidious » 31 Jul 2010 23:06

Dentarthurdent wrote:I think Valkyries is going to enter the race for worst BG song ever.
No that would be Theatre of Pain. I actually like Valkyries, not the best song on ATEOT but still a good song.

I don't know if I can go as far as saying that ATEOT is better than ANATO, I do think that it's just as good. Definetly better than ATITM.

Mahoora

#73 Post by Mahoora » 31 Jul 2010 23:19

Whaaaatttt?? Theater of Pain the worst BG song??!! :? that's insane

Didn't buy the albunm yet but I will very soon :lol:
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I

Energokinetic

#74 Post by Energokinetic » 31 Jul 2010 23:27

yamasidious wrote:
Dentarthurdent wrote:I think Valkyries is going to enter the race for worst BG song ever.
No that would be Theatre of Pain. I actually like Valkyries, not the best song on ATEOT but still a good song.

I don't know if I can go as far as saying that ATEOT is better than ANATO, I do think that it's just as good. Definetly better than ATITM.
Am i the only one that didnt actually like ANATO? I only liked ATTWS and the AOL live version of Harvest of Sorrow (hated the studio one). I don't hate Valkyries but it's not my favorite either, it's a good song but not the best.

Skrymir

#75 Post by Skrymir » 31 Jul 2010 23:47

No that would be Theatre of Pain.
This is blasphemy. This is madness. :o

Listen to the second verse... where he sings something like "...now I'm gone and it seems, that life has never existed, so I left the dark and cold...". This has to be one of the most epic moments in music ever. :D
Am i the only one that didnt actually like ANATO? I only liked ATTWS and the AOL live version of Harvest of Sorrow (hated the studio one). I don't hate Valkyries but it's not my favorite either, it's a good song but not the best.
ANATO is one of my favorite albums, but Harvest Of Sorrow wasn't on it. I prefer the AOL version, too! On youtube people say, the vocal performance was bad and Hansi was sick that day. :|

Energokinetic

#76 Post by Energokinetic » 01 Aug 2010 00:04

Skrymir wrote:
No that would be Theatre of Pain.

Listen to the second verse... where he sings something like "...now I'm gone and it seems, that life has never existed, so I left the dark and cold...". This has to be one of the most epic moments in music ever. :D
ANATO is one of my favorite albums, but Harvest Of Sorrow wasn't on it. I prefer the AOL version, too! On youtube people say, the vocal performance was bad and Hansi was sick that day. :|
It's not like there is something wrong with ANATO, it's just not my style unfortunately. I like aggressive(and fast) songs more (heck, my favorite genre of music is death metal). I don't like all those layers and that kind of stuff that ANATO has, just not my style lol

yamasidious

#77 Post by yamasidious » 01 Aug 2010 00:11

Skrymir wrote:

The song isn't that bad, but it has the worst chorus ever. That's just my opinion.

Precurser

#78 Post by Precurser » 01 Aug 2010 00:13

yamasidious wrote:
Skrymir wrote:

The song isn't that bad, but it has the worst chorus ever. That's just my opinion.
Is that song even a BG original, or is it a cover of something? It just takes a different turn from the album it's in. It's kinda weird.
You just looked at my signature.

Dentarthurdent

#79 Post by Dentarthurdent » 01 Aug 2010 00:34

It is an original.

bestpike

#80 Post by bestpike » 01 Aug 2010 03:02

On the Road of No Release lyrics it says:

The storyteller:
My worst dreams
I can't leave them
I'm the black queen
Here in barren lands

So the storyteller is a black queen? Is that literal? If anyone has read the Innkeeper's Song could tell us pls
Now I'm riding through the air
Going to where no one dares
On the way I cross the line forevermore.
For once in life, I do not care
Nothing matters, now I dare
On the ride I'll cross the line
Forever to be free

acidbasement

#81 Post by acidbasement » 01 Aug 2010 04:35

So far I've only listened to it once. I'm amazed. The Bards are right back on top of their game, and I think this might be their best album yet. Certainly better than their last two, and I say this as a big fan of ANATO. The songwriting is epic, the arrangements are huge, and even the sound quality is great. It's not super dynamic (ie. it's a bit compressed - the quiet parts aren't all that quiet compared to the loud parts), but I couldn't hear any digital distortion, thankfully!

More listening tonight.

Feanor l'invincible

#82 Post by Feanor l'invincible » 01 Aug 2010 06:21

I'm dead now because of the 3:15 transition on "Road Of No Release" , this song is incredible!!
THE CURSE OF FEANOR RUNS LONG!

krossfire

#83 Post by krossfire » 01 Aug 2010 10:20

Blew my mind. Still trying to recover, in order to write a review.
To be or not to be ? Of course !

Orodaran

#84 Post by Orodaran » 01 Aug 2010 11:47

Now, wait a second: when in the blue hell on the second CD the "extended version" of Sacred became a "pre-production" version of it?!?!?!
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Dentarthurdent

#85 Post by Dentarthurdent » 01 Aug 2010 11:50

maybe they decided to put the extended version on the real CD?^^

RobW

#86 Post by RobW » 01 Aug 2010 16:51

A really great Album! I knew Sacred Worlds, War of the Thrones and A Voice in the Dark before the Album came out but I must say that this Album completely is really f*** Amazing ^^
I hope that the Download Content will work soon perhaps they are some surprises for us.
I think that Blind Guardian didn't make a BAD Album, all of they're Albums are really Great =)
Wishing for the whole Band good Luck and that they stay with us as long as they can!

yamasidious

#87 Post by yamasidious » 01 Aug 2010 16:57

RobW wrote: I must say that this Album completely is really f*** Amazing ^^

My thought's exactly. :D

Dark Age

#88 Post by Dark Age » 01 Aug 2010 18:16

No more words to say. Absolutely f... brilliant album with too many earworm for just one album :D

Anyone else noticed in the booklet that typo? Special thanks --> where all the bands are mentioned --> Astral Doors, Leaves Eyes, Angra, Grave DiNger :wink:
Our lives are merely trees of possibilities

Led Guardian

#89 Post by Led Guardian » 01 Aug 2010 18:36

Dark Age wrote:No more words to say. Absolutely f... brilliant album with too many earworm for just one album :D

Anyone else noticed in the booklet that typo? Special thanks --> where all the bands are mentioned --> Astral Doors, Leaves Eyes, Angra, Grave DiNger :wink:
That's good. I'd have been worried if they hadn't made a typo. Then we really would have known that someone had kidnapped BG and replaced them with impostors. :P
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Skrymir

#90 Post by Skrymir » 01 Aug 2010 21:55

"Dinger" is german for "things", also used for "boobs". :mrgreen:

Dabs92

#91 Post by Dabs92 » 01 Aug 2010 23:24

In order, my favorite songs would have to be:

1.Wheel of Time
2.Sacred Worlds
3.Control the Divine
4.Voice in the Dark
5.War of Thrones
6.Ride in Obsession
7.Valkyries
8.Road of No Release
9.Curse my Name
10.Tanelorn

Umex

#92 Post by Umex » 02 Aug 2010 09:59

Sacred Worlds: I always considered it an inferior song, I mean, it was made for a computer game and overall it was a bit simpler in design than what we expect from the bards. But I must admit that this new version adds a significant amount of ''epic'' and makes the song a bit more complex, which is a good thing, imo. I still don't like the lyrics much, especially the "t-energy" part, which pretty much makes it a "song for a specific computer game". It could have remained a bit more neutral and unspecific, I mean, It could be about our world, which is also sacred, isn't it? Now that would be pretty :)

Tanelorn: Has good speed, reminds me a bit of old' BG stuff, strong song overall. Only bad part for me, which is pretty characteristic for this album, is that it refers to a book/specific world. Ok, the bards do it often and they did it well before (Nightfall in Middle-Earth), but I think they overdo this a bit too much. Come on, can't you write lyrics about something else? If you name your song Tanelorn, then a listeners interpretation is pretty much narrowed down to one thing.

Road of no Release: Hm, no opinion on this one, still need a bit more listening. I like the piano intro though...

Ride into Obsession: I liked the sample, I love the full song. Awesome!

Curse my name: Hm. Beginning is a bit too "bard's song", but then it develops quite well. The middle chant part is awesome and so is the violin (or whatever that instrument is). Lyrics are mediocre and awkward at best.

Valkyries: Sorry to say this, but it sounds more like a filler. Really, nothing special about this one, but I will give it another chance, maybe I yet discover its qualities...

Control the Divine: Pretty unorthodox bridge, concluded by a pretty simple "pop-ish" chorus, but is sounds great, I like it, maybe my third best song.

War of the Thrones: Beautiful song, both this one and the version on the single. The ending is just pure singalong material: Leave a fee for the tillerman, the tillerman behind!!! If only it wouldn't be a "book song". Oh well...

A Voice in the Dark: Perhaps the most aggressive song, pretty much blows up the house when it is played ;) It should be the first song, to introduce you to Blind Guarian and to wake you up from your slumber. But another "book song".

Wheel of Time: E.P.I.C. The orchestra intro is just awesome. The whole song reminds me of the good ol' days of A Night at the Opera (yeah, I'm pro ANatO). If this is a sneak preview of what the fabled orchestra album will sound like, then please, release the goddamn thing already! Only bad part about Wheel of Time is that it's yet another "book song".

Edain

#93 Post by Edain » 02 Aug 2010 14:56

I just listened to it for the first time and I'm definitely not able to write a review yet. Still, some first thoughts:

- Holy shit
- Anyone who disagrees that Sacred is a kickass song with enough energy to power the Royal Navy for hundred years is mad
- ATITM was an experimental album. This one is less experimental but still Blind Guardian are able to bring in crazy new elements who just blend in perfectly - listen to Ride into Obsession
- Blind Guardian proved again they are the best Power Metal-Band out there - most other bands' outputs in the genre seem like children's plays compared to this one
- Holy shit
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Gawain

#94 Post by Gawain » 02 Aug 2010 16:30

Holy Crap.

I didn't really like ANATO then (guess you guys remember those two groups praising / bashing the output? :mrgreen: ), and I couldn't listen to ATITM for long, as the most of it was like crap for me.
Thus, I stopped listening to the 21 century-bards and travelled back to the 80s and most of all 90s, ignoring what the Guardians did in the past ten years.

Then, I decided listening to the new EP, and was blown away. Holy crap, this was awesome. Moreover, I almost ran my car into a tree while laughing my ass off to the sounds of the chorus of "You're The Voice".

So I bought ATEOT on Friday, ignoring my decision not to listen to it until I was home. So 'Sacred Worlds' and 'Tanelorn' really blew me away, making me ignore the siren of the pathfinders' car right behind me (when I realised it was a police car which pushed me that much, I thought of going Gandalf (You shall not pass!, but I wanted to get home soon to listen to the CD, so I had to let them pass). However, I got home, and listened to the album.

And damnit, this is awesome music :shock: They didn't really ignore what they did on ANATO and ATITM, but they seem to have returned to the music they made in the 90s, combining it with a bit of what they did the past ten years. Hell, this CD is the best output of this year for sure; I didn't fall in love with a CD that much since Solstafir's Köld was released. Some of the new songs would've fit into the time between IFTOS and NIME, as they - at least partly - sound like the Guardians used to.

By the way, Wheel of Time might be one of the best 5-10 songs the Guardians ever did. Completely blew me away.

So I'm completely in love, and looking forward to weeks and weeks of listening to ATEOT.
Can't wait for the tour, can't wait for 10th October!

Cheers,
Gawain

P.S.: I really liked Valkyries, too :P
ra me nivar wrote:Truth, fog and balrog wings will prevail
ANTON MAIDEN FOREVER!

Gandalf de Grijze

#95 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 02 Aug 2010 16:52

I have to admit that with all the people talking about the "old" sound being back i got a bit scared, I really loved the newer sound. But all in all I still find more influences from ANATO/ATITM than from the first few albums. I still prefer the acoustic version of WotT, but the piano version is not bad.
Can't name any bad song, maybe for me a least-awesome one would either be AVitD or Tanelorn. Though these two songs show that if BG would rewrite their first 2/3 albums in their current style, they'd be a million times more awesome than they are.
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

bestpike

#96 Post by bestpike » 02 Aug 2010 17:37

I can't understand how can someone not like Anato and Atitm but like Ateot. The influences of both those albums are very apparent on Ateot.
Now I'm riding through the air
Going to where no one dares
On the way I cross the line forevermore.
For once in life, I do not care
Nothing matters, now I dare
On the ride I'll cross the line
Forever to be free

T-Fizzle

#97 Post by T-Fizzle » 02 Aug 2010 17:52

Holy pants my proper version arrived and the artwork is stunning.

POP UP DRAGON! :mrgreen:
Kickin' names and takin' ass.

Energokinetic

#98 Post by Energokinetic » 02 Aug 2010 18:58

bestpike wrote:I can't understand how can someone not like Anato and Atitm but like Ateot. The influences of both those albums are very apparent on Ateot.
I only like ATTWS from ANATO and the AOL sessions live version of Harvest of Sorrow only. As for ATITM, i only like This will never ever and Otherland only. But i love ATEOT :D I dont really like ANATO because there are many layers of voices and that kind of stuff that i don't really like. I don't like ATITM because...err, fuck it, it just sounds weird to me :P

Gandalf de Grijze

#99 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 02 Aug 2010 22:45

Funnily enough those layers are there and the "weird" things are there. More than half these songs would have fitter perfectly between the ATITM songs
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Energokinetic

#100 Post by Energokinetic » 02 Aug 2010 23:00

Gandalf de Grijze wrote:Funnily enough those layers are there and the "weird" things are there. More than half these songs would have fitter perfectly between the ATITM songs
Yeah, but they are not that many as they were in ANATO. ATEOT has characteristics from all the BG eras.